Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is sharper, autofocus or manual focus?
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:46:25 -0800
She brought a Contax 645, which she used once in a while..  When and where,
seemed at odd times.. but whatever.  Also, she ADMITTED to me that she was
not sure of how the contax worked.. she said it was "Complex" and that she
hadn't learned the ins and outs of the camera yet.  Is THAT a good thing to
admit to the brother of the bride???  In case you are wondering what her
skill level is..

Also, if I had a toy that $$$, you KNOW I will know everything about that
toy, I'll have tried everything else out too..  Because I'll actually HAVE a
manual with it, yes?  And, what are you doing using a camera you don't know
about??  Again, I am not request to scan in all the negatives, and "doctor"
them up.  I told my mom, blurry out of focus pics on crappy film, I'm good
with Photoshop, but when you start off with bad film, there's only so much
you can do...

Hmm.  I will be getting my hot little hands on the negatives soon.  Soo...
I'll scan a few side by sides of mine vs. hers, and then you all be the
judge.  I'll do an "A" "B" side by side of shots that we both had, and let
you see which is mine, and which is hers..

Albert