[OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year

Subject: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 09:29:00 +1000
Hey fellow Zuiko-holic Guys and Gals

The lovely American wife and I will be visiting the US of A from Mid June to Late July.

I'll be bringing my Oly's (10 and 2sp) with me. I'll be contributing to the local economy by buying all my film locally :o)

The tentative plan is to start in CA at father-in-law's place at Cobb, then we'll be driving through OR, WA, MT, SD, IA, WI, IL, OH, PA, NY, NH, MA, CT, NY again, PA, DC, VA, SC, GA, TN, AR, OK, Northern TX, NM, AZ and back to CA

We've got 5 - 6 weeks to do it in. Not nearly long enough, but it's all we got.

I'm intending to bring back a BOX of photos (big box) :o)  BIG box.

I guess I'll have to take notes along the way so I know what roll contains what images, from where.

Do you fine folks have any suggestions on your favorite photogenic scenery, or places, things, etc? Feel free to be as verbose as you like.

Happy New Year Y'all from Oz, where it's 2002 already

Cheers

Chris Linek
The Snappy Australian
http://www.SnappyAustralian.com
Digital Cameras, Films & Photographic Equipment
Specials: http://www.SnappyAustralian.Com/Christmas.html