[OM] Subjects of our pictures

Subject: [OM] Subjects of our pictures
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 11:59:55 -0800
I tried, I failed... oh well...

I've been waiting to take a shower, but my drain is clogged, the landlord
called the plumber..  he finally came and just left..

He took out what he said was the biggest hairball he has ever taken out of a
drain in his career..  I wanted him to hold it up next to him so I can take
a picture.. He refused to be in the picture.. oh well..  But I just took two
shots of the hairball, one while it was held up by the plumber, and the
other next to my Maglight so you get an idea of the size of the monster...
(the plumber refused to be photographed.. too bad..  would have been a great
pic)  Now I can't wait to finish this roll and develop it.  I'll post it
when I'm done.  The hairball is HUGE.  about 10 inches across and the
thickness of a tennis ball..  WOW.  It is amazing..

He said he has never seen someone get so excited about what he pulled out of
the drain before..  damn, didn't get a chance to check the depth of field
first... hehehe...

I'm considering it... and probably after this email I'll do it.  I'll slap
on my 90mm lens and take a few macro shots..  maybe I'll take one
lengthwise....

Albert