RE: [OM] Depth of Field

Subject: RE: [OM] Depth of Field
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 02:21:19 -0800
Uh... Albert? That's because it *isn't* "one of the lens bayonet release
buttons". It's the only "depth of Field Preview button". There's only *one*
bayonet release button on the lens. Ridged one is the release button, smooth
one is the DOF preview button. :-)

---
Scott Gomez

P.S. We didn't tell you because it's one of the arcane and mysterious 13th
degree secrets of the inner cabal that must be discovered by the neophytes.
If you tell anyone else, we won't kill you, we'll simply confiscate all your
OM gear and then you'll wish we'd killed you.