[OM] You might be a Zuikoholic if ...

Subject: [OM] You might be a Zuikoholic if ...
From: Kerry Frohling <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:36:17 -0800
I've read with interest some of the recent threads on flash portrait
phtography.  I thought it would fun to try since I have two small children
(1 and 5 y/o) and pro portraits cost a fortune.  I had never considered
using multiple T-series flahes, with an umbrella in auto mode (I don't own a
flash-meter, yet!).  I'm a Zuikohobbist on a serious budget (did I mention
two small kids) so when I went to the "camera closet" to see what I needed
image my surprise when I found not one, but two TTL Auto Cord T 5m's, that I
have no recollection of purchasing!  So all I was short was flash mount
bracket for my umbrella (which I found for $10US at a local camera shop).

Anyway, I do not remember buying these Auto Cords (but real glad to have
'em), probably bought them from someone of the list, maybe the seller
remebers :-)

Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, CA

P.S.  I checked the closet for any strange bodies or lenses, but no such
luck ;-)