RE: [OM] Thoughts on strobes, winding, XA's, and Barry's shirts.. .

Subject: RE: [OM] Thoughts on strobes, winding, XA's, and Barry's shirts.. .
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:28:41 -0800
The quick and dirty way would be to create a new layer, make a radial
gradient on it, and use that as a "mask" of a sort to control the brightness
in the underlying image.

The problem would be getting it to match up well. I've got to think this
can't be so hard, but it's beyond my Photoshop skills. It's sort of like the
inverse of a vignette... Seems like someone should have done it by now, but
I'm not finding anything in a Google search, either.

---
Scott GOmez