Re: [OM] (Fwd) DOF button.

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) DOF button.
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:32:38 -0800
If one is shooting landscapes and wants to critically evaluate DOF, this
could be really handy. It can get tiring holding down the DOF button while
one is composing and checking the DOF. I like the idea of a strp of some
kind. It would also keep the aperature preset for long exposures, reducing
vibrations.