Re: [OM]Xmas Xchange Thanx

Subject: Re: [OM]Xmas Xchange Thanx
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 22:26:41 -0600
Bill,

Yes, I'd love to know all the details -- wonderful picture --- it will get a
place of honor wherever we end of living.  Write me off-list.

And to the listmember/participant that didn't get their picture yet, well,
I'm to blame.  With getting ready to move, I just didn't get it mailed in
time --- printed, ready to ship, just didn't ship.

The challenges of international mail.

Somehow I'm always late.

Tom