RE: [OM] Is it a fang? --- and a question

Subject: RE: [OM] Is it a fang? --- and a question
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 19:07:26 -0600
Very nice little snipe! I personally like the Tokina 70-210 4-5.6 SZX quite
a lot. I  had a Zuiko 65-200, but after my own little SQF shoot-off, I
decided to keep the better performing Tokina and sell the Zuiko. It may be
because of the use of low dispersion glass in the Tokina, while the Zuiko
does without.

Now, your mileage may vary. For one, the Tokina SZX is an 'amateur' lens and
is not built as ruggedly as the Zuiko. The Tokina may degrade more rapidly
with regular use, but that is just speculation.

Chip