[OM] OT for the bird lovers

Subject: [OM] OT for the bird lovers
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 23:12:33 +0100
Hi all, and especially those of you who loves bird pictures
I've just seen a superb movie called "le peuple migrateur", it's a French
film by the producer Jacques Perrin. It's not a documentary, more a
graphical poem to the glory of the migrating birds. The pictures, even if
they haven't been made with Zuikos are really nice. There are even pictures
coming from the plains of the middle of the USA and a sequence of "Bernache
du Canada" traveling on Road 66 , I only have the French name of the birds
and I'm not sure if it's really Road 66 :))
So if this movie is in a theater nearby you...
To have some details there is a site:
http://www.bacfilms.com/site/peuple/home.htm
I hope it could interest some of you
regards