[OM] flash diffuser?

Subject: [OM] flash diffuser?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 14:03:45 -0500
Hi all.
I've made and used the flash in the pan diffuser with good results, but I'm
going to be photographing a wedding later in January. The old pie pan wouldn't
look awfully professional, now would it? I've considered the Lumiquest pocket
bouncer and the Sto-fen omnibounce. Any comments or suggestions either way? I
know they are two different products. The Omni-bounce would be better in a room
vice the cavernous area of a church. Would the pocket bouncer be good for
wedding  group shots? I hate to gum up my T-32 or Sunpak 433D with the selfstik
velcro stuff.

The Sunpak will be on the hotshoe of an OM-2, the T32 will be mounted in the
BG-2 over the camera on a Stroboframe. I suspect I'll have more need for
diffusion on the Sunpak since it will be so close to the camera. The T-32 from
such a high perch gives good even light, and covers more than I need with a
maximum 35mm lens.

Any thoughts?

John Lind- I'll be all over your sight the next couple of weeks to 'cover all
the angles'. Love your site.

Thanks-
Mickey