[OM] Re: lens rant - finder coverage

Subject: [OM] Re: lens rant - finder coverage
From: "John Fleetwood" <johnfleetwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:17:35
I recently switched to OM1 from Canon FD because of the OM1 finder's near life-size image, near full coverage, and eye relief. My favorite camera is my Leica IIf with SBOOI 50mm brightline finder. This set-up is very easy to use with both eyes open. The OM1 with a 50 is almost as easy. I understand the designer of the OM system was heavily influenced by the Barnack Leicas.