[OM] A Few November "Road Trip" Pix

Subject: [OM] A Few November "Road Trip" Pix
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:19:22 +0000
Should have taken more while on the road . . . next time I will!

If you're planning on going to the Winter Olympics or watching it on television, you can get a sneak preview of a few areas around the ski jump, cross-country skiing area, and stadium. My sister took me there to see it while I was in Salt Lake City. We were able to walk through a few areas.

It was still under construction! The construction companies (and workers) were praying for the warm, sunny weather to continue while the ski resorts elsewhere around Park City were praying for heavy snow in time for the Thanksgiving weekend (didn't happen until *after* Thanksgiving). Ski resort efforts to generate artificial snow were proving to be little more than a very expensive sprinkler system.

This page is normally displayed in "frames" but all the links on it will work.
The middle eight are selected photos from the November Road Trip:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/olympusgallery12.html

All on Kodachrome using OM bodies and lenses.

-- John