Re: [OM] ompc dead?

Subject: Re: [OM] ompc dead?
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:21:39 -0400
        Thanks. Tried test number one, in auto mode, and it passed. Maybe it
could be fixed but, anyways, I contacted the seller and he has agreed to
take it back and refund. I think eb*y sellers generally get a worse
reputation than they deserve. I've found all the ones I've bought from
very good.
        Now what do I look for? It seems I either face failing circuits (PC's &
2s's), or desilvering prisms, or out of (my) reach prices. Guess I'll
have to bite the bullet and look for a newly Camtech serviced 2n. Wayne