Re: [OM] Get a load of this!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Get a load of this!!!!
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 05:16:36 +0000
That's pretty funny. Those places in New York, or is it
Maine? Gotta love it!

I've been around guys, just haven't posted in a while.
What's this "new" "rumor" I here about Olympus dumping
their old parts, can there be any truth to this?

If it's true, the need to make some changes up in New
York! It's absurd and ridiculous!

Sam.....