Re: [OM] Re: 200-500

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 200-500
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:23:55 -0800
Hard to tell anything from such lo-res pics. We already know that looog range tele shots, esp. in urban areas, suffer from hazy reduced contrast and bluish color. No mention whether or what kind of filter may have been used.

Daniel J. Mitchell wrote:

Oops, in my enthusiasm, I mis-typed. I have a Tokina AT-X 150-500/f5.6,

See http://www.cetussoft.com/pentax/x150500/index.html for some sample
shots taken with this at various ranges and apertures. (pentax mount
version, I assume). Those are pretty washed-out-looking, though.

-- dan