Re: [OM] OM-superwides are pricey

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-superwides are pricey
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:48:54 +0100
I found mine for 375,56€ (a 21/3,5 in excellent ++++) but with a OM2n black,
a winder2, a 50/1,8, a 75/150mm, a T32, and a kiron 2X.... that was a
bargain since the price was for the all kit...
and the 21 is a marvellous lens... (I also own a Tokina 17mm and a sigma 16
fish-eye)...

So keep an eye on ebay... and more interesting on local and regional
opportunities... small sites, local ads... like ibazar.be (merged with ebay
since... ) or even ebay nl and it... .... less clients, lower prices...

Stephan

and yesterday I bought an OM10 (with manual adapter and case), a 50/1,8, a
200/4 and a vivitar macro 2X... (the all kit for 125€... not a fang... but
not bad...)