[OM] Best Lens ever - rong address!

Subject: [OM] Best Lens ever - rong address!
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:58:46 +1100 (EST)
Sorry OM list,

my posting 'Best lens ever' was meant for a professional N**** photographer, a
friend of mine. I must of still been thinking of OM stuff, and added the Oly
address in.

Sorry - if there is a Fred on the list, its not you I meant to suprise.

My god that lens is a beast. Now if someone buys that on the list, try it out
at your christmas dinner this coming weekend, though they might have to have a
massive backyard for those family portraits taken a few hundred metres away.

Damo

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA