Re: [OM] Tokina AT-X, 28-85mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina AT-X, 28-85mm
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:38:44 -0400
I've been going over the stats on Gary's lens tests a little more
carefully, comparing it to others, and am starting to get excited about
this lens. I hope it is in good condition. I have an OM1, my only slr
with interchangeable screens. Is it able to use the 2 series screens? It
seems I read something here about it throwing off meter readings.
Anyways, I have had a Vivitar 28-80 3.5-4.5 for a few years now, and
have never minded the dimmer viewfinder image most of the time. Wayne