Re: [OM] 100-20/5 zoom for Pen F?

Subject: Re: [OM] 100-20/5 zoom for Pen F?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:09:02 -0500
Cc: royer007@xxxxxxxxx
Yep, that's the original Zuiko 100-200 f/5 zoom made for the Pen F/FT. Look on my website under the Pen F literature archives for more info in this publication:

http://www.skipwilliams.adahost.com/pen-lit/pen-ft-ography-p&b.pdf

Quality? I've heard good things about it, but don't expect miracles out of a 1960's zoom.

Those lenses go for $3-400. Don't expect a deal. The current bidder is Japanese.

Skip