[OM] OT - OT - OT

Subject: [OM] OT - OT - OT
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:23:12 +1300
Hi Zuiks

A brief report of an OT Fang.

One of the better 20 minutes' work I have ever done.

The city where I live, Christchurch, has a population of about 400,000. The
main newspaper is a morning daily, "The Press". Was a reasonable paper
until it was sucked up with 950f all other NZ papers by (I think) Murdoch's
empire in the last 2 years or so. Still fairly OK, but always takes the
official
line - well, nearly always. Non-controversial.

Every morning there's a few "letters to the Editor to read. And once a week
there's a prize for Letter of the Week.  The prize? A Parker "Sonnet" fountain
pen & ballpoint pen set "Made in France" and valued they say at $NZ 401.
That's about $US 125.

The courier has just delivered mine. ;-)

Brian.  ( I'd better put away this keyboard !! )