Fwd: [OM] Cross-group posting

Subject: Fwd: [OM] Cross-group posting
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:31:39 +1100 (EST)
Brian,
some great pics you have there.
Your site is also quite asthetic, meaning you have put some effort into what
looks to me like one of our passions. Great work.

Good work!

I wish I had the time to do a website and had the $ to get a slide scanner.
Slide is what I use most of the time now, except for low lighting I usually use
print. But the better you get at it (from various examples on the list), you
can use slide fto a certain extent for night photography.

I was looking at the technical information and found amongst other sections
too, South Western Trip and pictures 6/27, 27/27 et cetera use Zuiko lenses. I
thouht I could tell the difference between those qualities and the others which
included other brands you have used. Not to put down those pics whatsoever,
just that I could tell a little difference with the Zuiko thats all.

Damn Zuiko's are good! I have a 28mm 2.8 (not 3.5 - would like that too) and I
use it more than my 50mm's now, on par with my 75-150 f4 and 135 MC f2.8.

I like Velvia, but Elitechrome Extraclour is also excellent for the price (my
experience - watch out for punchy natural reds though: saturation is really
high).

Damo

  Note: forwarded message attached.

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA