[OM] Re-adhering leatherette

Subject: [OM] Re-adhering leatherette
From: "MARC J. BOXERMAN" <LW00324@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:13:32 -0600
The adhesive on the leatherette on my OM-4T is quickly weakening and the
leatherette is starting to peel back from the camera.  The condition isn't too
serious yet ― so far less than 1 centimeter of leatherette has peeled back on
the side where the film door swings open.  There's no need to replace it all
but I want to glue or mount it so that it doesn't get worse.  Does anyone have
any suggestions as to what adhesive works best?

Thanks for any and all advice.

Marc