RE: [OM] OM/T-mount/astro help

Subject: RE: [OM] OM/T-mount/astro help
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:56:07 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Bernd Moeller

>>>Yeah, Gaffers tape is great. I once saw a girl using lenghts of it as a
bra. Must have come off without pain, I hope. It >>>is often used to keep
music instruments and equipment from falling apart. This and the bra thing
proved to me that this >>>>kind of tape is very STRONG (well, you know what
I mean.

It's real value is in keeping mic cords etc. affixed to the ground (trip
hazard) without destroying the carpeting beneath in the process.  Our
maintenance staff got tired of trying to 'goo-off' old duct tape adhesive
from our carpeting after every concert/production.

Wonder if the girl you described above suffered through similar experiences
with 'goo-off'ing after using duct tape...