Re: [OM] re: photodo.com

Subject: Re: [OM] re: photodo.com
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:20:09 +0100
: Helpful if you don't have it yet and have to choose between different
: lenses.

In our case the numbers are extra meaningless since they've not tested the
full range of Zuikos. With what do we compare the 200/4 when the 200/5,
180/2 and 180/2.8 are missing? Another problem is that the numbers are
pretty meaningless without further reference. They could lead to the
conclusion, for instance, that the Zuikos 200/4 and 28/2 with their mediocre
2.6 ratings are dogs, completely to avoided. Well they're not.

"Shoot that dog!" - Deep Purple

hnz