Re: [OM] Tokina macro extender

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina macro extender
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:14:51 -0800
Does the Tokina extender have any lens elements in it? I presume that it does
not, and is just a matched extension tube. If so it should work well as an
extension tube with pretty much any similar length Olympus lens. You probably
won't get the magnification that you would matching it to the Tokina lens. If
you could find out the length of the extender, then you could use the
information in John's excellent Macro post to figure out what kind of
magnification you would get.

Jim Couch