Re: [OM] This really annoys me!

Subject: Re: [OM] This really annoys me!
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:26:05 +0000
My experience is limited - I am not a people photographer by inclination
so I've only taken my camera to a very few boozy dos, but in my
experience people will not only not touch my OM-1 when I leave it on the
table, but actually are very reluctant to take shots with it even when I
tell them to.  I think it's because with chrome body, silvernose lens,
cable release and a flash on top, it looks intimidatingly professional
to the average point & shooter.  Are you hanging around with people who
know a bit more about cameras?

It's my work christmas bash tomorrow - I think I'll take the kit along!

Roger