RE: [OM] Will ship to only ...

Subject: RE: [OM] Will ship to only ...
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:40:00 +0000

Hi David

I live in Ireland - gee, you mean in few days time the Irish Punt will be replaced by the Euro, why wasn't I told?

Giles

In Europe, from 1st January, most will have switched to Euros and DEM, Lira
etc will cease to be used.
David

Never take those statements as carved in stone, if you want something
email the seller and say where you are from and would they sell to
you if you paid for shipping via USPS and offer to pay them in US$
cash, DEM Lire, etc, or with a cashiers cheque drawn on a US bank.  I
assume NZ banks can arrange such instruments as easily as OZ ones.

Nine times out of ten a seller will agree in my experience.

Giles