Re: [OM] Was: Fanged again... Is now: Kiev

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: Fanged again... Is now: Kiev
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:55:15 +0100

Bernd Moeller wrote:

Ugly? Well, that's a matter of taste.

Special, in any case - people keep looking and asking: *what is *that? :))

I heard somewhere (drf?) that these lenses and cameras were made with the original machining equipment, but without good raw materials.

I heard that too. Rumors differ...Some russian lenses are supposed to be even sharper then the CZJ one's.

Have you solved the problems with the film transport at your Kiev?

Well, that's why I bought this - second - Kiev 6C. I'm still waiting for a film to be developed from the 60; this 6C takes 120 and 220 film (12/24 Pictures), comes with a 90mm lens (instead of 80) and seems to work well - there too I have to wait a couple of days.

Doro