Re: [OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) strap [OT-ish]

Subject: Re: [OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) strap [OT-ish]
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:40:42 -0800 (PST)
I basically agree. The problem, especially if you have
a camera and lens attached, is that the thing will
rotate on your shoulder and shift around. The best way
to use it is to adjust the noose end closer to the
head so that it is balanced and equal weight is put on
each strap. Then it doesn't rotate as much. But if you
do that there's nothing to hold it in place (except
some duct tape) to where it will eventually rotate on
you. It easier just to put some pipe insulation around
the legs and carry it over your shoulder.
Warren
--- Donald MacDonald <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>