RE: [OM] Fanged again...

Subject: RE: [OM] Fanged again...
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:44:31 -0800
My guess is that by now there are automated tools that repeatedly check for
BIN items in categories of interest, and as soon as a BIN item is posted,
the user gets an alert.

How quickly items get posted depends on the speed of the ebay indexing
process, which is dependant on the rate of new auction postings. 53 minutes
is pretty quick, though.

Chip Stratton