Re: [OM] New member John Fleetwood

Subject: Re: [OM] New member John Fleetwood
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:10:47 -0800
Welcome John,

I think we all get frustrated at at least some of the off topic posts. Of course
we all have some off topic posts that we seem to enjoy as well. There is a
wealth of information on the list, and it is certainly worth sorting through the
occasional off topic posts.

You certainly could not pick a better system for macro work. The OM system has a
wealth of macro tools, suitable for pretty much any kind of macro work. It is
one of the things I love about the system.

Jim Couch