[OM] Dough Ray Me Far So Laugh Ti Dough [OT]

Subject: [OM] Dough Ray Me Far So Laugh Ti Dough [OT]
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:55:53 +1100
> Jon Mitchell [mailto:jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> I think the "La" bit should be read with the following bit,
> ie "La - ugh, cause your camera's electrooooo" should be read
> as "Laugh .....". Personally I didn't get the "So" bit.
> Brainsooooore ?  Just a way of saying "mad" ?

Hey, fair go! Can't you see from my extraordinary poetic talent
that I'm a sensitive, artistic soul that is shattered by *any*
criticism? <grin>

Okay, so:

Dough - some cash, to buy zuiko's
Ray - what burns film from the suuuuun
Me - for whom these "gifts" are for
Far - where I will go for sooooome
So - I have lost my sanityyyyyyy
(you) Laugh - 'cause your camera's electrooooo
Ti - How I want my OM3eeeeeee
That will bring us back to dough, oh, Oh! OH!
[and repeat]

Everyone's a critic! [mumble grumble]

:-) Thanks Jon - you were right about the "brainsore" bit too.

Cheers
Marc (I changed the topic! I even put OT in it!)