Re: [OM] Another thread about film (ot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Another thread about film (ot)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:45:55 EST
There have been magazine articles over the years that caution you about what
'market' your film is from if you shoot portraits or 'people' photos, since
the emulsions are tweaked for that particular market (skin tones of the
people there) and you may get results you didn't want/expect and you then
blame the processor.

George S.