Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: "k.matsumoto" <matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:32:29 +0900
Hi Doro,

Welcome to the list.
Some of us play the trombone, the bagpipe, and I play the cello too!

I hope you won't mind if I introduce your site to the listees of the
Supercello Mailing list of Japan.

By the way, I know an OM with a 50/2 is a little heavy to carry with
a cello, but I LOOOOOOOVE my 50/2.

Regards,
kazuya matsumoto
(who also got the OM virus from dad with his OM-1)
(who lives in Funabashi, a sister city of Odense)