RE: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: RE: [OM] just another Intro
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:48:49 +0000
At 01:13 12/13/01, Marc wrote:
> John A. Lind [mailto:jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Not all members of this list are Zuikoholics.  Some are merely
> Zuikohobbyists.  In spite of what anyone else might say, I
> emphatically assert being part of the latter group.

...which is the final damning sign - denial - that he is a
member of the former. Is that how it goes?

Cheers
Marc (who only wants just one more Zuiko, and that's it)
Sydney, Oz

I absolutely deny being "in denial!" I can quit any time I want to. Zuikohobbyism has been such a rewarding source of enjoyment that stopping is inconceivable.

Scurrilous rumors about being a Zuikoholic "enabler" are just that. Indeed, I am very willing to accept custody of OM gear from any Zuikoholic to help fight the onslaught of their disease (especially an 8/2.8 fisheye, 21/2 wide angle, 24/3.5 shift, 100/2 telephoto, 180/2.8 telephoto, or 1.4X-A teleconverter).

-- John