Re: [OM] (OT) Bagpipes

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Bagpipes
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:42:42 +1030 (CST)
I am told they are a 'war pipe' designed to be played the frighten the
!&#@ out of your enemy, and I guess the further the better!!!!! (better
for both sides really!!!)

one of the organisations I belong to pipes 'The Boss' in at our regular
assemblies, & they are also at played at other ceremonial times of the
meetings. Quite stirring when played well, & shocking when played
badly.

OM content: I need to get out & photograph a pipe band march with my 2n!

DavidT
Adelaide