[OM] Portrait photography

Subject: [OM] Portrait photography
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:02:39 -0800
I am looking for a discussion list devoted to studio and outdoor
portrait photography and am wondering if any list members can give me a
recommendation. I am not looking for one devoted to high end, up-market,
up scale, Gary Bernstein like $50,000 photo sessions but rather one that
is of interest and relevance to the serious amateur or "smaller scale"
professional, where there is plenty of discussion about techniques,
methodology, and lighting as opposed to the excitement of using the
latest wunderbrick or other piece of gadgetry.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC