Re: [OM] Quick question about bellows macro lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick question about bellows macro lenses
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:04:34 -0800
on 12/11/01 10:01 AM, Andrew Dacey at frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

Isn't it 65mm plus the depth of the body? I didn't think about that, so
maybe the 80mm won't focus to infinity on the auto-tele-tube. And the
bellows fully collapsed seems to be 40-50mm deep, so added to the body depth
maybe that wouldn't work either. Olympus only says the 135mm works to
infinity (but for distance shots I'll use my 135/2.8 instead!)
--

Jim Brokaw