Re: [OM] OM Paradise-FOUND!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Paradise-FOUND!!!
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:36:20 +1000
Try a search on yahoo groups. You'll find plenty of camera groups.. I just un-subbed from about 15 'cause the volume of email was horrendous.

Still subbed to the Olympus ones though  :o)

Cheers

Chris Linek
The Snappy Australian
http://www.SnappyAustralian.com
Digital Cameras, Films & Photographic Equipment
Christmas Specials: http://www.SnappyAustralian.Com/Christmas.html