Re: [OM] Christmas lights

Subject: Re: [OM] Christmas lights
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:07:13 -0400
Thanks Bill, I've done this a few years ago, but couldn't remember what
exposure settings/times I used. I have moved recently and can't find
most of my photography books, and at my age the memory is slipping. I'm
using 800 asa because I've had some rolls in the freezer a long time and
want to get rid of it on something not too important. I do have a cokin
star 8 filter, but no cross screen. Thanks, Wayne