[OM] Gotta Pen, wanna trade?

Subject: [OM] Gotta Pen, wanna trade?
From: "David & Virginia Garrett" <garrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:29:45 -0500
Hi all-

I picked up in an estate sale a year ago an Olympus Pen F (half-frame
SLR) with the 28mm/f2.8 "pancake" lens". The lens works perfectly.
Light meter does not work, and the advance system needs some
adjustment (hard to "catch" the film properly, and hard sometimes for
it to catch & advance properly. I've taken some perfect rolls with it
and some- ahem - painful ones. It looks like a minor adjustment for
someone who knew what they were doing - which ain't me.) The
body is black and says "Olympus Pen F" - although according to all
the old camera sites I've read, it fits the description exactly of the Pen
FT.

After fiddling with the thing, I'd just as soon trade it for something. It
sells for around $300-$350 - but only in good working condition, and
this is
sorta mostly working condition.

I'm most interested in trading for another OM-1 or OM-1n body in
good working condition, though I'll consider other trades if it's
something I could use.

Anybody like to make me an offer? By private e-mail, of course, not
on the list.

        -David