Re: [OM] HELP! I'm out of the country and have lens problems!!

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP! I'm out of the country and have lens problems!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:05:30 +0800
First you have to tell us what camera you use and in what mode. If in
auto mode most likely the exposure is fine as OM has TTL OTF metering,
unless the shutter speed can't couple with the too wide aperture. Most
like the aperture should be too small as the camera will stop down the
lens but the humid or grease don't let it open up. Second, if you are
shooting with negative, the wide exposure latitude should have some
margins for your work.

Good luck!

C.H.Ling