Re: [OM] Which 35-70Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Which 35-70Zuiko
From: John&Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 21:01:07 -0500
Tom,
 Thanks for the reply. I did not know of the Cosina one. I would always
pass on it. In fact, from what I have gotten from you and others, I will
probably go with the 3.6 version when I find one at a reasonable price.
I consider all my Olympus stuff pretty light compared to the Large
Format stuff I have been known to lug around, so the 3.6's extra weight
is of negligible concern to me.
Thanks again,
John