RE: [OM] Fwd: Re: Vivitar 550FD flash question

Subject: RE: [OM] Fwd: Re: Vivitar 550FD flash question
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:03:16 -0500
The Vivitar 550FD is TTL on an OM 2n-4Ti.  If I recall the GN is stated
as 80.  Has bounce, no swivel, 2 aperture control.
OK flash.  No extra features, but not heavy either.

The M/P/O stands for Minolta/Pentax/Olympus. TTL for any of those
cameras on the market at the time (early 80's).  7 pins for those
different cameras, not 7 pins for a 4T...

Brian Huber