Re: [OM] Zuiko 80mm f4-f32 Macro & other BIN tales

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 80mm f4-f32 Macro & other BIN tales
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:58:08 -0800
Henry,

Check out this link for some great information on eBay prices for Zuiko lenses:

 http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/olympus_top.htm

Skip has done a great job compiling this information. It will give you a good
feel for what a good price is on a given lens. Keep in mind that the data does
not take into consideration condition of the lens or seller reputation. It is
still very useful information that many of us on the list refer to when buying
or selling.

Jim Couch