RE: [OM] 50/1.2 Question

Subject: RE: [OM] 50/1.2 Question
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:45:29 +0000
I believe there is only one version of the 50mm f1.2 I suppose you could consider the 55mm f1.2 SC as the previous version, if you must have versions.

Giles

I don't recall having ever seen talk of different formulations for the
50/1.2. Seems others have posed the question in the past, but no one came up
with any variations.

Chip Stratton

 Zuiks,

 Does anyone know if there were different versions of the MC Zuiko
 50/1.2? I
 am considering purchasing one, and someone asked me if it was the newer
 formulation. Were there two MC versions of this lens and if so what serial