Re: [OM] Olympus OM 4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM 4T
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:48:41 -0800
I have not been on the list for a while as I suffered a heart attack in July and only now I am getting back to normal. I suppose I will never be the same as before.

I have an opportunity to get a fairly used champagne OM 4t from a local store. It has got a fairly worn paint on the top and bottom titanium covers but no dents or missing covers and comes with a years guarantee. Does anyone on the list know if paint on the titanium can be refurbished and if so how do you take the top cover off? Also is there any checks I can perform to check its operation. I guess being an 4t it would have the later circuitry so should not suffer from battery drain problems.

Dinkar

Has anyone ever just taken all the paint off the titanium parts of a T? How did it look?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California