[OM] FS: Some lenses and stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: Some lenses and stuff
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:03:32 -0800 (PST)
Well, I have to thin out my collection as I have too
many overlapping lenses and as much as I like them
some just have to go. I also have some misc stuff you
might like. All items have 14 day test and return
without any qustions unless otherwise noted. Buyer
pays for insured priority mail or regular mail
shipping (if they want to save $$) I will ship
internationally. contact me offlist at
royer007@xxxxxxxxx

1: Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 APO- EX+ in Box: $300 I got
this lens thinking I would use it, and it does take
really nice pictures all across its zoom range, but I
just don't use it enough to justify the cost. I have
Zuiko primes covering nearly the entire range and grab
them first, so I am letting this lens go. This is what
I paid for it and it is over $100-200 less than new.
This lens has performance approaching the 35-80/2.8
Zuiko zoom for a fraction of the price. Comes with
box, case, OL (not older OM) Adaptall mount and a
Tamron SP 2x teleconverter which is in EX condition
but a worn case.

2: Power Bounce Grip 2 setup in EX condition $105 This
includes the grip, a .3m auto cord, and a type 4
autoconnector. I got this as part of an E-bay auction
that included a LN T-32 flash, but I just don't need 2
BG2's so I am selling this one. I don't want to break
this up, but if I must I will sell the autoconnector
for $20 and the cord for $15. They are in LN
condition. Buy them all and save $5 on final price.

3: 50/1.4 Sivernose SN 453xxx in EX- condition. $40
Good deal of apeture and body wear, but only a few
specs of dust in the glass, focus is silky smooth.
This lens might be an early 50/1.4, but it is hardly a
dog of a lens. Pics are a bit 'soft' at 4*6
enlargement wide open, but not unpleasantly so. I have
done 8x10 wide open and have gotten acceptable prints.
At slower apetures this lens is a champ. Overall a
wonderful lens. I am onl getting rid of this lens
because I recently aquired a MC <1,000,000 SN lens
that outperforms this one. However this lens is easy
to focus and is sharp in the viewfinder and gives very
nice results wide open. I am very attached, so I might
retract my offering of this lens at any time so you if
you are interested don't wait!

4: 135/3.5 in fair condition $20. There is some haze
on one of the elements and some gunk on the lenshood,
but it takes fine pictures. Comes with front cap only.
Supercheap way to get an example of this focal length.
Sold as is however due to the problems it has.

4: Genuine Olympus Bodycaps: 3 for $5.00 each. Protect
your OM when it doesn't have a lens with these
bodycaps. Nothing broken, but sold as is due to the
fact that they are bodycaps ;-)

5: Broken Promaster 28/2.8 - $5.00 Everything works
but the mounting clamp, which has fallen off. Might be
an easy fix, comes with the fallen off parts. Is EX
otherwise, comes with a 52mm Canon Skylight filter and
front cap. Takes nice pics but I just don't want it
and it's beyond economic repair so I would't try to
get it fixed, but glass, focus, apeture are all in
great condition, and if it slides off the camera, so what?