[OM] Items for sale

Subject: [OM] Items for sale
From: "David Howells" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:50:16 -0000
About to clear out some duplicate and other items- contact me off-list
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you are interested in buying or trading something
interesting [OM-wise that is].
All prices will need S&H adding - #5 GBP for the UK or $10 to $15
(non-insured)to the US.
1. OM-2S in nice condition with a minor ding on the base and a few wear
marks.  Functionally 100% : asking $190 USD
2. Zuiko 35/2: this is an auto-w serial No 151xxx (non-silvernose), comes
with 6 month guarantee from Luton Camera Repairs after a full service [valid
in the UK].  Paint on aperture ring has slight brassing and white paint a
little faded; glass really nice.  A good "user" with a guarantee from an
authorised dealer, includes front cap but no rear cap or case: asking $165
USD
3. Zuiko 55/1.2: This is an auto-s silvernose serial No 127xxx in excellent
condition, also comes with a 6 month guarantee from LCR after a full service
[valid in the UK]. No marks, good rubber, paint crisp and clean, glass
excellent, very few mounting marks.  I would rate it as excellent plus, plus
or perhaps mint minus: asking $260 which reflects condition.
4. Pair of extension tubes 7mm and 14mm, making three different lengths by
single or combined uses, in mint condition: asking $45.
I'm away until Friday and will offer items that list members aren't
interested in on e*ay at the weekend.
David